It was a beautiful Sunday and I was inside creating a 5 Token Toke Chart system when this saying floated through my head. I immediately thought “What the heck am I doing! Someone has already made this and it’s probably FREE!” one quick internet search later and I had what I needed. Since sharing is caring, enjoy the free resources linked below!
- https://www.supernanny.co.uk/Reward-Charts.aspx – have you ever watched Supernanny and thought: “I wonder how long it took her to make THAT chart?” Wonder no more, because her charts are free on her website!
- http://www.educateautism.com/free-materials-and-downloads.html/category/token-boards-pecs-spaces.html The website is clunky, but the token charts are FREE
- https://www.thescottcenter.org/advisor/resources?page=1 The Scott Center has you covered with some free task analysis programs. While you’re there, check out their video modeling and other great resources!
- https://learningforapurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Task-Analysis-Shower-Sheet1.pdf – A free shower task analysis
- https://learningforapurpose.com/2019/09/01/free-teaching-resources-for-personal-hygiene-cares/ – Free hygiene visuals! There are also free social stories and an adapted book on hygiene at this link
- https://www.earlywood.org/Page/549 – Free visual supports for emotional regulation, social skills, etc. Some are made in Boardmaker so you will need the disk to access those files, but there is a fair amount made in Word and ready to download!
- https://adayinourshoes.com/free-printable-visual-schedules-for-home-and-daily-routines/ – Visual schedules for home and school routines.
- https://www.earlywood.org/Page/556 – so many free data sheets are housed here. Definitely worth a look!
- http://positivelyautism.weebly.com/freebies-data-sheets.html – discrete trial data sheets & ABC recording
- https://theautismhelper.com/category/behavior/data/ so this one isn’t free data sheets per se, but it is free advice on the millions of different ways you can collect data.
- https://www.autismspeaks.org/sites/default/files/2018-09/Early%20Childcare%20Providers%20Guide%20to%20Managing%20Challenging%20Behaviors.pdf This is a whole guide for preschool teachers. It includes how to tell if the behavior is concerning, what to do and has free visuals at the end. Definitely a great resource if you haven’t had a lot of behavior training.